Make Cranberry Popcorn: Simple Holiday Recipe
It’s never too early to start thinking about holiday snacks. Whether you’re having a holiday party for friends and family, or you’re just looking for a quick snack, this cranberry popcorn hits the spot.
What’s better, this cranberry popcorn has white chocolate, Craisins, and macadamia nuts mixed in for extra flavor. For this recipe, you can heat the popcorn on the stove or use microwave popcorn to make this even faster.
In just a few minutes, you’ll enjoy a tasty snack everyone will enjoy. If you don’t like white chocolate, you could easily substitute dark or milk chocolate for a great taste. Take a look below how to make your own so you can start enjoying some soon. Enjoy!
Cranberry Macadamia White Chocolate Popcorn
- 6 cups popped Popcorn (Microwave works perfect)
- 1 cup White Chocolate
- 1 cup Craisins
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Spread popcorn on parchment or wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Heat white chocolate in microwave by heating at 50% power for 30 second intervals and stirring until melted.
- Evenly spread white chocolate over popcorn
- Evenly spread Craisins over mixture.
- Spread Macadamia nuts over mixture.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon over mixture.
- Allow to set and then break into pieces.
That’s all there is to it! What are some of your favorite twists on simple, holiday snacks?